27 Jun 2012

I just bought a boat...

Now I know what you’re thinking.  Why has a 20 year old student just bought a boat!?  Precisely what I was thinking.  Well, you’ll be happy to know that I haven’t just bought a boat.  I was just trying to grab your attention.  I say “your” attention, assuming my readers stretch past my stuffed animals who have promised to read my blog religiously, every day.  Big shout out to you anyway!  You may be filled with feathers and stuffing, but I love you all most dearly.

So, now to the important stuff!  After much deliberation, I’ve decided it’s time to get my act together and choose a career path.  Time is of the essence which means I must choose swiftly.  After calculating my strengths and weaknesses I have come to the conclusion that I would excel in a job involving food-tasting(testing?).  The downside of course is the possibility of becoming morbidly obese, whilst entertaining the high possibility of diabetes and high cholesterol levels, with physical symptoms described most factually as “triple chin syndrome”, “cankles” and “rolls and rolls and rolls of lard”.  Whilst the list I have just mentioned might seem rather severe to some, the pleasure linked to eating has been scientifically proven to decrease stress levels, improve love-life and, most poetically, feed not only the belly, but also the soul.  As the old saying goes: excess is best! ;)

Watch this space.

Montana

P.S. Oh, I do love me a bit of late-night sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment